Helping Kids Thrive Parent Conference is a FREE annual parenting conference with hands-on practical information to help children and youth grow in positive ways. It’s for parents of infants to teens and for other adults too!
- The Toddler Years (ages 0-2): Building New Bonds
- The Early Years (ages 3-5): Creating a Blueprint for Success
- The Elementary Years (ages 6-11): Foundation for Healthy Growth
- The Teen Years (ages 12-19): Framing Boundaries and Expectations
- Parenting the Love and Logic Way®
- Empowering Successful Kids: Raising Confident, Caring Young People
- Stress Busters for Parents: Put Your Oxygen Mask on First
- The Teen Brain: What Are They Thinking?
- Parenting After Trauma
- Creative Co-Parenting
- Parenting in a Digital World
- Helping Your Child Tame Their Anxious Mind
- NEW! How Good Nutrition and Lifestyle Decisions Can Support Learning, Mood, and Decision-making
- NEW! How To Help Your Kids Feel Safe When Their World Feels Out of Control
- NEW! Caring for LGBTQ Youth
Translation services are available. Please call 303-432-5320.
Creighton Middle School
50 S. Kipling Street
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.